FYA Clinic: Excellence in Plastic Surgery Clinic in Tijuana and CDMX
We are Certified Plastic Surgeons, dedicated to taking care of your well-being, health, and beauty with various surgical and non-surgical procedures aimed at fulfilling your desires and needs.
Get a Consultation
By filling out a medical form, you can schedule your consultation.
Team of Certified and Highly Trained Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
We are the plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery clinic in Mexico, committed to achieving the satisfaction of our patients through the latest technological tools, with quality and warmth for the benefit of your health and beauty.
To be the leading Mexican plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery clinic nationally and in Latin America for medical tourism, offering cutting-edge treatments always at the forefront.
We offer a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, including breast surgery, body contouring, facial and nasal aesthetics, as well as reconstructive surgery.
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as nose surgery, it is a procedure that allows the modification of the size, shape, and structure of the nose to improve its appearance and/or respiratory function.
- Blepharoplasty: It is a surgery that is used to remove excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids, which can improve the appearance of the eyes and reduce the appearance of tiredness and aging.
- Facelift: It is a procedure that is performed to tighten and lift the muscles and skin of the face, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. It can be performed in different areas of the face, such as the forehead, cheeks, and neck.
- Otoplasty: It is a surgery to correct the shape, position, and size of the ears. This procedure is most often used to reduce the appearance of prominent ears or to correct congenital deformities.
- Mentoplasty: Also known as chin surgery, it is a procedure that is used to improve the shape and size of the chin. It can be performed to increase or decrease the size of the chin or to correct asymmetries.
- Cheek implants: It is a technique used to increase cheek volume and improve facial definition. Different types of implants can be used, including silicone implants and transferred fat.
- Brow lift surgery: It is a procedure that is performed to lift the eyebrows and reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. It can also improve the appearance of droopy eyelids and eyebrows.
- Double Chin Reduction Surgery: This is a procedure used to reduce fat and loose skin under the chin, which can improve the overall profile of the neck and face.
- Bichectomy: Bichectomy is a surgical procedure that is performed to reduce fat bags on the cheeks. The procedure involves small incisions within the mouth and offers permanent results. It is an excellent option for those looking for a slimmer and more defined appearance on their face.
- Lip lift: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is performed to improve the appearance of the lips. The procedure involves the removal of a small amount of skin just under the nose, allowing the lips to lift and appear fuller and more youthful.
* Select the area in the image for more information.
- Liposuction: It is a surgical procedure that is used to remove excess fat in different parts of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, arms, and buttocks. It is performed by inserting a thin cannula that sucks out the fat.
- Abdominoplasty: also known as "tummy tuck", is a surgical intervention that is used to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen and improve the appearance of the abdominal muscles.
- Buttock Augmentation: It is a surgical procedure used to increase the size and shape of the buttocks. Different techniques can be used, such as placing implants or transferring fat from the patient's own body.
- Breast reduction: It is a procedure used to reduce the size and shape of the breasts in women with large and heavy breasts. It can improve the appearance of the back and neck, reduce pain, and improve physical activity.
- Breast lift: It is a procedure used to lift and improve the shape of sagging breasts due to aging, weight loss, or breastfeeding. Different techniques can be used, such as placing implants and removing excess skin.
- Body contouring surgery after weight loss: It is a set of surgical interventions used to remove excess skin and fat after significant weight loss. It can include different procedures, such as abdominoplasty, liposuction, and breast lift.
- Male breast reduction surgery: It is a procedure used to treat "gynecomastia", a condition that causes enlargement of the breasts in men. It may involve the removal of glandular and fatty tissue, as well as excess skin removal.
- Dermolipectomy or tummy tuck: Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Brachioplasty: Brachioplasty is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the arms. It involves the removal of excess skin and fat in the arms, resulting in a more toned and defined look.
- Leg lift: Leg lift is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the thighs and buttocks. The procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat in these areas, resulting in a more toned and youthful appearance.
- Lipo HD: HD Liposuction is a body contouring surgical procedure performed to define the abdominal muscles, buttocks, and other areas of the body. The procedure involves the selective removal of fat around the muscles, resulting in a more toned and sculpted appearance.
* Select the area in the image for more information.
We focus on helping to solve health problems, as well as improving the self-esteem and confidence of our patients.
We guide and accompany you throughout the process, providing personalized attention and following up on all your questions.
You can always count on us. In addition to our surgeons, we have a team of nurses and coordinators who will always be available to assist and provide solutions to all your requests.
Our team is composed of highly qualified professionals who keep up-to-date with new technologies and procedures to offer you quality and experience.
We have high quality standards in each of our procedures, providing our patients with safety and confidence.
The Procedure for an Online Consultation with F&A Clinic
To schedule an Online Consultation, we need you to fill out a medical form with personal and clinical information. Once you have filled out this form, the F&A Clinic team will contact you to confirm your appointment.
01. General Information
We require basic information to generate a file at F&A Clinic and to know your medical history.
02. Medical Information
We need clinical information to know your medical and surgical history.
03. What Procedure Do You Want to Perform?
A brief description of the areas you wish to improve.
04. Online Consultation
Once our specialists have reviewed your medical history, you will receive options for dates and times for your Online Consultation.
I had cosmetic breast surgery, and I am very happy with how they turned out, thanks to Dr. Laura Álvarez and Dr. Fonseca. Excellent work, they are a great team. Thank you very much for your work. Now, I no longer feel insecure about myself. I can wear all my clothes as I wanted. I am really grateful for your great work.
I feel great after my operation. Thank you, F and A Clinic, the surgery was a complete success!
Hello, good morning, Dr. Laura. How are you? I wanted to tell you that I am fascinated with my results. You and Dr. Jose Fonseca did a spectacular job.
I am very happy with the way I am recovering. Additionally, I feel very comfortable in my own skin.
Meet Our Team
Embark on your journey towards a more confident you with our special offer!
We're offering a $500 USD discount on our Lipo 360 procedure.