Plastic Surgery Procedures in México: Enhance Your Beauty and Confidence
At FYA Clinic, we have a team of highly trained specialists to perform a wide range of aesthetic procedures in Tijuana and Mexico City. We offer cosmetic surgery, post-oncological and plastic surgery treatments, as well as various beauty procedures to help you look and feel your best by visiting our SPA. Our experts provide personalized attention and help you achieve the natural results you seek. Schedule your appointment today and start transforming your image!
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Procedures in Tijuana and CDMX
One Cosmetic Procedure at a time.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best care and highest satisfaction. For this reason, our surgeons are committed to providing highly professional care and the best results for their treatment. We use surgical techniques and modern methods for quick recovery and safe recuperation.
Transform your look with the best plastic surgery in Tijuana and CDMX!
FYA Clinic is here to help you achieve a more attractive appearance and self-image.
01. We offer counseling and emotional support for patients before and after the procedure.
02. We are equipped with the latest equipment
03.We provide a level of personalized service and attention that is not found in other types of clinics.
México Plastic Surgery Center
We offer a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, including breast surgery, body contouring, facial and nasal aesthetics, as well as reconstructive and post-oncological surgery.
Face Cosmectic Surgerys
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as nose surgery, it is a procedure that allows the modification of the size, shape, and structure of the nose to improve its appearance and/or respiratory function.
- Blepharoplasty: It is a surgery that is used to remove excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids, which can improve the appearance of the eyes and reduce the appearance of tiredness and aging.
- Facelift: It is a procedure that is performed to tighten and lift the muscles and skin of the face, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. It can be performed in different areas of the face, such as the forehead, cheeks, and neck.
- Otoplasty: It is a surgery to correct the shape, position, and size of the ears. This procedure is most often used to reduce the appearance of prominent ears or to correct congenital deformities.
- Mentoplasty: Also known as chin surgery, it is a procedure that is used to improve the shape and size of the chin. It can be performed to increase or decrease the size of the chin or to correct asymmetries.
- Cheek implants: It is a technique used to increase cheek volume and improve facial definition. Different types of implants can be used, including silicone implants and transferred fat.
- Brow lift surgery: It is a procedure that is performed to lift the eyebrows and reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. It can also improve the appearance of droopy eyelids and eyebrows.
- Double Chin Reduction Surgery: This is a procedure used to reduce fat and loose skin under the chin, which can improve the overall profile of the neck and face.
- Bichectomy: Bichectomy is a surgical procedure that is performed to reduce fat bags on the cheeks. The procedure involves small incisions within the mouth and offers permanent results. It is an excellent option for those looking for a slimmer and more defined appearance on their face.
- Lip lift: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is performed to improve the appearance of the lips. The procedure involves the removal of a small amount of skin just under the nose, allowing the lips to lift and appear fuller and more youthful.
*Select the area on the image for more information.
Body Plastic Surgery
- Liposuction: It is a surgical procedure that is used to remove excess fat in different parts of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, arms, and buttocks. It is performed by inserting a thin cannula that sucks out the fat.
- Abdominoplasty: also known as "tummy tuck", is a surgical intervention that is used to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen and improve the appearance of the abdominal muscles.
- Buttock Augmentation: It is a surgical procedure used to increase the size and shape of the buttocks. Different techniques can be used, such as placing implants or transferring fat from the patient's own body.
- Breast reduction: It is a procedure used to reduce the size and shape of the breasts in women with large and heavy breasts. It can improve the appearance of the back and neck, reduce pain, and improve physical activity.
- Breast lift: It is a procedure used to lift and improve the shape of sagging breasts due to aging, weight loss, or breastfeeding. Different techniques can be used, such as placing implants and removing excess skin.
- Body contouring surgery after weight loss: It is a set of surgical interventions used to remove excess skin and fat after significant weight loss. It can include different procedures, such as abdominoplasty, liposuction, and breast lift.
- Male breast reduction surgery: It is a procedure used to treat "gynecomastia", a condition that causes enlargement of the breasts in men. It may involve the removal of glandular and fatty tissue, as well as excess skin removal.
- Dermolipectomy or tummy tuck: Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Brachioplasty: Brachioplasty is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the arms. It involves the removal of excess skin and fat in the arms, resulting in a more toned and defined look.
- Leg lift: Leg lift is a surgical procedure performed to improve the appearance of the thighs and buttocks. The procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat in these areas, resulting in a more toned and youthful appearance.
- Lipo HD: HD Liposuction is a body contouring surgical procedure performed to define the abdominal muscles, buttocks, and other areas of the body. The procedure involves the selective removal of fat around the muscles, resulting in a more toned and sculpted appearance.